In my opinion sometimes yeah, detiny can justify person character, sometimes non. First of all we practice not have whatever right to judge someone considering nosotros practice non know their life at all. Not always merely there are exceptions that some bad traits can be justified by complicated destiny. You will never knew why that person deed like that. But nosotros can not say that all bad people can exist justified for their difficult life because some of them just cull that way of life. And then I think we should but try to help change them if they want and permit usa to do that. Some people only need love, attention, kindness to be adept person and they are bad or take bad traits just for their complicated destiny. We can't accuse someone for being bad person because maybe they don't have family, firends, life teach them not to trust, not believe people because they ever meet and trust wrong people so if you tin can you should assist them not to lose their proficient personality because of difficulties.

NEF Advanced Reading How I stay calm slide 64, NEF Advanced Vocabulary Prefexis slide 169 1a, 2a

one.a) disagree, inappropriate, unattractive, breathless, incapable, incompetent, discontinue, undo, uneasy, disembark, dishonest, inhospitable, illegal, illegitimate, illiterate, casuistic, immobile, immoral, unofficial, impersonal, impractical, irrational, irregular, irrelevant, irreplaceable

ii. a) 1. My daughter has outgrown virtually of her apparel – she needs a bigger size. – D. further, better, bigger

2. A lot off common English verbs are monosyllables, like go, have, give, etc. – I. ane

3. Subsequently being proven innocent, he was reintated in his quondam post. – T. again

4. After the operation, I'll have to go to the hospital once a week as an outpatient. – L. outside, not inside

5. As a child, she was ill-treated by her stepmother and this had serious repercussions. – Q. badly

six. I oasis't been feeling very well recently. The doctor told me to take multivitamins. – C. more than one, many

vii. I must accept misunderstood yous. I thought you said you didn't desire to come tonight. – E. wrongly

viii. I demand to install a new antivirus on my figurer. – H. against

9. I was incredibly lucky on my flight to New York – I was upgraded to business course! – O. college, towards the elevation

10. The local police are trying to defuse radical tension in the community. – N. remove or reduce

11. My brother did a postgraduate class in translation and interpreting. – 1000. later

12. A armistice is an essential precondition for any negotiation. – M. before

13. My sis is overweight – she goes through periods of compulsive overeating. – B. too much

14. The committee has biannual meetings in October and March. – G. ii, twice

15. Several different species now coexist peacefully side by side. – P. together

sixteen. This work is totally substandard. It's just not acceptable. – F. below

17. There will be an intergovermental briefing to look at climate change. – R. between

18. They're actually understaffed at the moment because a lot of their workers are off sick. – A. not enough

nineteen. When he lifted her up, he seemed to have almost superhuman strength. – S. in a higher place average

20. I'yard not very good with my camera. I almost ever use the autofocus setting. – J. by yourself, by itself

NEF Avant-garde Reading slides 59-60 Without my mobile phone I basically don't exist ex-es b / true-false/ c – consummate the gaps with phrases

b) 1. Truthful

two.True

3.True

four.Imitation

5.True

6.False

7.True

viii.False

9.True

10.False

11.True

c) i.-One thousand

2.-H

three.-A

four.-D

5.-East

6.-C

7.-B

NEF Advanced Grammar half-dozen B Provisional Sentences slide 152 ex-es a, b

a) i. They wouldn't have made you marketing manager if they didn't think you were correct for the job.

2. The regime would accept more than refugees if the camp wasn't so crowded.

3. If you've washed all your homework, you tin go out this evening.

four. We wouldn't exist living in Singapore now if my company hasn't been taken over by a multinational.

v. Hannah would be in the starting time squad if she hadn't get injured last month.

half-dozen. If y'all've always been to New York, you would know exactly what I'grand talking about.

7. They would have got divorced aged ago if they didn't have young children.

8. If the storm hadn't been at night, more people would have died.

9. If their flight hasn't been delayed, they would accept arrived by now.

10. I wouldn't have bought the flat if I knew I was going to take so many problems with information technology.

b) one. My father has agreed to lend me the money providing I pay information technology back by the end of the year.

2. Even if I had played my best, I even so would not have browbeaten him.

3. I'll tell you exactly what happened equally long equally you promise non to tell anyone.

4. Had the rebels not surrendered, there would accept been a lot more casulties.

5. The visitor volition only employ me on condition that I sign a two-year contract.

6. We've decided we're going to go ahead with the upshot atmospheric condition we sell all the tickets or not.

7. I'chiliad convinced Amy won't go back together with her boyfriend, even if he apologizes.

8. Supposing we practice buy a dog, who's going to take it for walks?

9. I'm going to brand an apointment for you at the doctor's wether y'all like it or non.

ten. Had the plane non caught burn down, there would take been more survivors.

I choice for my 30-day challenge exercise to learn twenty english words every day. To exist honest I do that since January and I think it's really assist to improve language. Sometimes you understand linguistic communication very well merely y'all can't speak free because you lot don't know enough words for expressing your thoughts. I hope that's challange will assist me to better my English and too it doesn't take many time, I spend xx minutes for learning them and I retrieve every ane can discover that 20 minutes during the twenty-four hour period for learning something. Likewise I repite them at the of week.

This much almost my challange, I will write nigh my results after 30 days.

Near students are stressed before exams and it is actually difficult to deal with it. We are often stressed because we don't take enough fourth dimension to study before the test and pass it well. I think to avoid kind of situations we demand to program our day, manage time and nosotros tin can do all things that we plan for the day. Apply time correctly and concentrated, don't waste matter time on meaningless things, if we do everything in an organized manner we will not take a problem with time. Information technology's very important to exercise a little every day and non leave everything on the last twenty-four hour period, information technology will exist double stress considering besides the tension we are interfered past unconfidence besides. The second thing that is really important too it's to consume and sleep in a normal way. If we don't sleep our 7-8 hours and don't swallow during the day we tin't focus and because of that, nosotros can't acquire. You can do your exercises all day, until 12 p.m. but then yous demand slumber to accept a balance for the next solar day. Studying productively is also significant because we practice it for results, not for pluses that nosotros note at the end of a solar day.If we practise all these things we won't demand to survive exam stress because we won't have it. Nosotros should be organized, sleep and consume well, study productively and exist confident in our knowledge.

NEF Advanced. Grammar. Unreal uses of past tenses, slide 150 ex-es a,b

a) 1. It'due south high time the authorities realized that near people disagree with their teaching policy.

two. My wife would rather we bought a flat nearer the city centre, simply it was as well expensive.

3. I wish you had been able to stay a bit longer terminal night – nosotros were having such a good time!

four. Would yous rather we didn't discuss the subject now?

v. I recollect information technology'due south time the company stopped expecting us to practice overtime for no extra pay.

6. If only I had saved a flake more when I was earning a salary, I wouldn't be and so hard up now.

7. I'd rather you paid me in cash, delight.

8. If only we knew the proper name of the store, nosotros could google it and come across where it is.

ix. Do you wish yous had gone to university or are y'all glad you left school and started work?

b) 1. I would rather you didn't wear shoes in the living room, if you don't heed.

two. I wish I could to afford to travel more.

iii. If only we hadn't painted the room bluish – it looks awful.

4. Don't yous think it'due south high fourth dimension y'all started looking for a job?

five. If only he was more than positive, he'd enjoy life more.

six. Would you rather us came some other day?

7. I wish I had bought the tickets last week. They would have been cheaper then.

c) 1. Mum, can you lend me some money ? I'm broke.

2. I'm trying to get a loan from the bank to buy a machine.

three. We're going to have to be a piddling careful this months if we don't want to cease up in the black.

iv. He took part of his pension every bit a lump sum when he retired.

5. One of my cousins is admittedly loaded – she inherited a fortune from her parents.

vi. When you're abroad, yous get a better exchange charge per unit if you take money out at a cash machine.

7. We like living hither considering nosotros accept a much meliorate standard of living.

8. A: Is breakfast included in the price of the room?

B: No, sir. information technology'south 12 pounds actress.

I want to speak virtually the profession that I have chosen. I see my time to come in marketology and I'm going to tell about its perspectives, merits, advantages, difficulties that yous can face during doing that job.I think that marketology is 1 of the most important professions nowadays. It helps people to make their concern better, be the best i in a sphere with some piddling tricks. Also, information technology has many perspectives because more than and more people want to have their own business and for that, they should have a proficient marketing director for their company. SMM (social media marketing) is very common besides, today we spend near of our time on social media, and with its aid companies find their expert target and advertise their goods.

For me the advantage of that profession is that yous can always exist more creative, y'all tin can use your ideas in your task, and constantly improve, develop. The 2nd advantage, which may non be the case, but in my opinion, when in that location is a abiding pace at piece of work, there is a identify where you use your thoughts and succeed, information technology will never tire you. Of grade, for everyone, their profession should be similar that, but there are professions that make tire people because of monotony at some point, and in this case, it seems to me that it will non happen, considering in marketing you are constantly competing with yourself. Some other advantage is that in the field of marketing y'all also study psychology to some extent on your ain because in addition to dry calculations you besides need to know the psychology of people to sympathise how to attract them to your side.

All the advantages that I mentioned at the same time are the difficulties of this field because there comes a time when your thoughts run out, besides it is very difficult to understand people and their psychology. There is no easy profession, difficulties make them more than interesting. And in the end, there is no such thing as a bad or unimportant profession, you just have to beloved the chosen profession very much and invest your whole soul in it.

NEF Avant-garde Sounds and the human vocalization slide 164 ex 1,ii

ex. 1

i. The clock has a very loud thick.

2. Don't sniff ! Get a tissue and blow your nose.

3. To get the new software, merely click on the 'download' icon.

4. There was a drip as he jumped into the pond pool.

5. Did you hear that blindside. It'south sounded like a gun.

6. I heard a floorboard creak and I know somebody had come up into the room.

7. I could hear the buzz of a wing, but I couldn't run across it anywhere.

eight. I hate people who rattle at me when I slow down at an amber light.

9. When I'chiliad nervous I often tap my fingers on the table.

ten. Don't slurp your soup! Swallow it quietly.

11. The snake reared its caput and gave an angry hiss.

12. Please turn the tap off properly, otherwise It will hoot.

13. We could hear the screech of the crowd in the football stadium from our hotel.

14. Some of the players carried on playing because they hadn't heard the whistle.

15. I don't remember the words of the song but I can slurp the tune.

16. Please don't slam the door. Close it gently.

17. I heard the hum their feet walking through the scrip snow.

xviii. I can't share a room with you if y'all are snore – I won't be able to sleep.

19. Every time a buss or a lorry goes by, the windows rattle.

xx. I heard the crunch of brakes equally the driver tried to stop and then a loud splash.

ex.2

ane. Scream – to make a loud , high cry, because you are injure, frightened or excited

2. Yell – to shout loudly, e.g. when you lot're angry.

3.Giggle – to laugh in a silly way

four. Whisper – to speak very quietly, so that other people can't hear what you're proverb

5. Grumble – to speak or say smth in a quite vocalization in a way that is non clear

6. Sigh – to make a long deep audio

7. Stammer – to speak with difficulty, often repeating sounds or words

8. Sob – to weep noisily, taking sudden sharp breaths

ix. Groan – to have in and and so allow out a long deep breath, e.grand. to show that yous're disappointed or tired

Просмотр фото

That film'south proper name is "The impossible". It's almost the disaster because of Indian Sea seismic sea wave, at 2004. British family unit on Christmas vacation at a beach resort in Thailand was torn apart when a deadly tsunami devastates the area. The scene that I'll never forget is scene when the tsunami came and destroyed everything. In fact, almost the whole film never leaves my heed, it is ever in front of my eyes, because during the whole film at that place were very tense, horrible scenes. Their hopeless looks, when they lost each other's, possible forever, and then the touching moment when anybody institute each other and reunited with the family unit. The movie is really very heavy, I would not recommend watching information technology to people with a weak center.

NEF Advanced Conflict advertizing warfare, The scenes y'all will never forget, Vocabulary slide 164 ex-es 1,2,3

  1. a) 1.cannon

2. bow

three. bullet

4.pointer

5. helmet

6. spear

7. missile

8. shield

nine. machine gun

10.sword

2. a) 1.casualties: people who have been killed or injured in a state of war

2. refugees: people who are forced to leave their state or home because at that place is a war, or for political or religious reasons

three. forces: a grouping of people who take been trained to protect others, usually with weapons

4. troops: soldiers in a large grouping

5. cmmander: an officer in accuse or of a group of soldiers

vi. the wounded: people who have been injured by weapons

7. civilians: people who are not members of the armed forces

8. snipers: people who shoot at others from hidden positions

9. survivors: people who accept managed to stay alive in a war

10. marry: in time of war, a country that has agreed to help and support another country

b) i. rebellion: an attempt by a large number of people in a country to change their government, using violence

2. coup: a sudden change of authorities that is illegal and often tearing

3. revolution: an attemt by large number of people in a state to change their government

iv. ceasefire: when two armies agree to end fighting temporarily

five. civil war: a state of war between groups of people in the aforementioned country

6. siege: when an army tries to take a metropolis or building past surronding it and stopping the food supply

7. treaty: a formal agreement between two or more countries

3. a)one. The rebers overthrew the regime.

2. Fighting break out between the rebels and the ground forces.

three. The army shelled the rebel positions.

four. The rebels retreat.

5. Some of the rebels surrender.

6. The rebels blow up the drome rails.

vii. The government declare war on the rebels.

8. Some rebels looted the city.

9. The regular army capture over 300 rebels.

10. They finally defeated the rebels.

11. The army release about of the rebel prisoners.

12.They execute the rebel leader.